Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Friday, February 17, 2006

More fish


This one came out a little blurred, still trying to figure how to get a good pic of the fish, the fella in the center is a Rosey Barbed Tetra and the one on the bottom is called a Flying Fish, nope doesn't fly ;)

I'm very tired, I'll edit in a bit more about this tank and these fish tomorrow.

**edit**







3 Comments:

Blogger Patty said...

Yea!!! Awesome! Yours are better than mine.....Arg!!! Love see'n these.

2:43 AM  
Blogger ndiginiz said...

Tena koe ehoa
DJohns with the top image, Put you lips to the glass and say com' on babe' com to daddy! ;D

12:21 PM  
Blogger gap said...

The fish is cute. But that's just it; it's cute. I suppose I've been wanting to say something for a few weeks. "new": that's when you shine, when you really come alive, Dave, when your soul shines. new is an odd shot; it's daring, almost as if you're trying to walk through a door and you're wondering what's on the other side. I'd love to see more dare from you.

As for me, I'll be applying my own words to myself, of course; in many ways.

And, as always - you are an inspiration to me.

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home