Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Monday, February 13, 2006

Larry the Snail


In one episode of Spongebob (where the names of these snails came from, for those that don't know) Gary the Snail left Spongebob for Patrick because he had candy in his pocket and Spongebob got another snail to make Gary jealous and named him Larry so my boy figured that'd be hilarious in this tank for the 2 snails to be Larry and Gary. Yeah I know all about it, cause I love that show (I'm not ashamed hah). This 10 gallon has these 2 big snails and 5 Ghost shrimp it stays squeaky clean. Since I'm on the subject of Spongebob here's one of my son's favorite songs from that show.

The Fun Song



**Edit** Something I forgot to mention, 2 really good reasons to watch spongebob... 1 it has child as well as adult subject matter(done very tastefully, and spongebob is not a gay man he's more like a child) so both you and your kids can enjoy the show. Number 2 and the very most important reason is The Kurgan (Clancy Brown), from one of the greatest movies of all time The Highlander (Well, right next to Big Trouble in Little China) is the voice of Mr. Eugene H. Krabs one of the main characters in the show.

Mr. Krabs.wav


The Kurgan.wav

7 Comments:

Blogger Samantha said...

Oh man! To bad I already got my guy a Valentines day present. Larry and Gary the snails would have been perfect! Next year.

9:00 PM  
Blogger CameraDawktor said...

It's amazing that you could get such a great looking picture from the outside of a fish tank.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Patty said...

Forgot to say thanks for calling me a great photographer, not sure if I deserve that title yet. :)

Ha ha, that sounds just like SpongeBob-to call 'em Larry. Don't think I've ever seen that episode before. Sounds good. My favorite is "Gary Takes A Bath."

Are those its eyes peeking out? I love these photos. The detail & color is great.

10:15 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Samantha, hah.. yeah they would.. lol

Cameradawktor, yeah it's tuff actually... took about 40 shots to get those 2.

Patty, don't sell yourself short, you do a great job with that camera of yours... can't wait to see what you do with a better camera.

And those things poking out could be eyes but I don't think so, they're like stalks with holes... lol

10:46 PM  
Blogger Philosophical Karen said...

The fact that SpongeBob is so much like a big grown-up kid is why he appeals as much to mothers as their children. Hmmm. Maybe fathers, too. :)

That SpongeBob-themed tank you mentioned would be awesome!

5:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi

11:52 AM  
Blogger ndiginiz said...

Tena koe ehoa
I dig that guys movies DJ. I've seen him in the roll of a policemen several times and thought despite his stereotyping, did extremely well. He was superlative as the token baddie in... "Highlander xvii"?
Better than that pompous artsy prick that came along later with his flash long hair and convertible thunderbird. Dickhead!

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home