Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Friday, February 10, 2006

Closed Road


Another picture with the same technique as the ones below. What I am doing to these is taking the picture and opening it in corel then turning it into a sketch, moving it over to paintshop and doing touch up to the pic then adding a blur or soft focus, then I return to corel and add the sketch over top of the blurry picture.

4 Comments:

Blogger ndiginiz said...

Tena koe ehoa
DJ which do you prefer, Photoshop or Corel? I think this is creative but not on the same page as the ones below. Purely because of it's mono feel and look.

3:54 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

ndiginiz, I prefer them both ;) And you're right.. that one I used the same technique but it was from a different day. :) Thanks for stoppin by again man, I've seen your stuff and I like it very much.

Nubbit.com, well that's about the coolest thing I've heard all damn week... Yep i'll add the link.

12:36 PM  
Blogger tellurianna said...

fabulous fabulous fabulous blog

1:30 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Lorraine, lol... thanks a ton, it's cool... maybe I shouldn't post so many so fast? Some days I just don't feel like doing anything else other than workin on pics.

tell, thanks :)

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home