Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Saturday, February 11, 2006

About this blog

Originally, I had started this blog simply to be a place to show pictures for family and friends. As the first few months went by I realized that I liked taking pictures a little more than I thought I ever would. Now I still take pictures but have realized that I love to manipulate pictures as much as I like to take them, working on them keeps me distracted I guess ;) My point is, I get a lot of good comments.. But if anyone who visits here see's something they don't like or thinks it looks bad, let me know that as well. I can take the bad as well as the good and it'll help me to know what people like, not just what I happen to like.

8 Comments:

Blogger O' Natur Nail said...

WOW! you're work is remarkable!! such astonishing photos!!!

12:30 PM  
Blogger Pseudo-intellectual lunatic said...

grreat

12:45 PM  
Blogger ndiginiz said...

Tena koe ehoa
I "tautoko" (agree with) your sentiments, so if you should happen upon my place again please reciprocate the same virtues upon my images. Thanks DJ. It's inspiring seeing someone take to something they perhaps didn't think they'd enjoy this much?

12:49 PM  
Blogger CameraDawktor said...

I love coming to your site and seeing the latest thing your creative mind has come up w/. This is a great technique and my personal favorite is the "road closed to through traffic" pic. When you apply these two mediums it makes me feel as if you are reminiscing, they have a thoughtful quality to them. Keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up w/ next.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

ndiginiz, that's exactly correct... heh

pseudo, thanks again man

Light of day, thanks a ton... the road closed one is one of my new favorties as well.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your photographs are great! I see you live in Alaska! My husband and I went to Alaska on our honeymoon! It's a magnificent place.

3:36 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

I know what you mean about some honest critique. That's how we all learn.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Carae said...

I think you're doing some beautiful work. I know what you mean about manipulating them being as much fun as taking them... and if my photoshop were working, I'd be a much happier kid...

Keep 'em coming. I love seeing your creativity.

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home