Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Friday, November 03, 2006

Ship Creek




Both of these pictures were taken in exactly the same spot, one straight out and one straight down. When I started my break a few weeks ago the streets were clear, as of today I think it's snowed over 9 inches.

Up in the very top of the lower picture, the 2 tiny blots on top of the tree are eagles.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sicilian said...

Dave. . . ok can I admit it. . . I missed your pictures. . . I found myself looking . . . wondering. . . thanks for coming back. . . you do such an awesome job with your pictures. . .
I am glad you are back and hope you don't leave us. . . skip a day or so. . . but don't leave this blog in a drought...
Ciao

5:29 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

:)

5:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the bottom one a lot. Again....I am fascinated by the almost fantasy effect that some of these photos have.

10:43 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

That one is just the way it came out of the camera, this place really looks like that.

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home