Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Taking a break

I'm taking a break from pictures for a few days, maybe start again on wed or so....

See ya then :)

Also as said before, I read all the comments... I just check the dam things on me cell and forget to respond to them later =\ So, I wanna thank a few folks...


Norwood Matt and The Lovely Laura, Seriously guys, you 2 are the best. Plus matt's site is classic.
Skavenger and Marino, Same! :)
Karen, Been coming here forever, thanks :)
Gypsy, I saw what happened to your site :(
Patty, Also been coming here since near the beginning, be sure to check out her new site.. It's good stuff.
Cameradawktor, appreciate all your comments :)
Sicilian, Always a pleasure!
Chris, Great poetry.... good guy.
Osiriums Ventaka, thanks man, I've been reading your comments.
Jenn, has mad skills with photo editing.
Tiffany, also been around a long time :)
Dave MacIntyre, thanks man.. you do great stuff.
Reeholio, Thanks dude.
Kelvin,Yer the man, hah.
Cathy and Dave, :)

I know there's a few more out there I'm missing that I should thank, I'll add em as I remember em ;)

9 Comments:

Blogger Petra Avontuur said...

:)

How's work progressing? Or have you given up on the double job already? ;-)

6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow What is going on with all these homes with severe mold problems. I cant believe the problems we are having in our homes today. It has always been here. ask about Mold Prevention

12:18 PM  
Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

See ya when you get back!

Cheers.

8:34 AM  
Blogger Patty said...

hey Dave! loved the Oct. 10th rainbow image-that really stood out in the sky. & the skull!!! wow-that photo is smashing with the up-close detail and patterns! it makes an awesome subject and you did it justice, especially in b&w!

take your break-have some relaxation-and come back when you feel like it. see ya then!

4:44 AM  
Blogger Clockworkchris said...

WOW-you included me in a list-you dont know how good that makes me feel. I am late but I have a good excuse-I got married Friday the 13th and was in Maui when you wrote this. It was awesome. I took a lot of pictures-over 600- and was wondering if you could give me your opinion on which ones are any good. They are posted at Webshots through the link on my site but here it is again.
http://community.webshots.com/user/clockworkchris2
some of the wedding stuff is on there too if your interested. Thanks again!

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya sicky... Mr. Insensitivity told me you have pnimonia (health profesionall that can't spell.. sad)... major suck... post some new stuff already!...
If you need anything... Holla...
;)

2:59 AM  
Blogger Lori Witzel said...

Hi there -- found your blog while trolling for interesting excuses why late in posting, and I have to say I really like your pics!

The skull and the steamy fog rising, the wild clouds -- all very fine finds.

Hope you come back and post more soon!

5:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kia Ora Dave, from down under in New Zealand. Do you need a break or what ??? You have always been there "posting" your great photos, so enjoy your break. I think even if you posting "once a week", people will still beat a path to your.....blog.
I like your "rainbow photo". My rainbow ended up in a totally different place on my "morbid blog". There is no "pot of gold" at the end of it, I can tell you !!!

10:20 PM  
Blogger Ziomal said...

Very nice! I like it. workers compensation insurance

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home