Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Back from break


Think I'm ready to start takin pictures again, I had gotten pretty burned out on shooting pic's. I take that "pic a day" thing fairly seriously and go out of my way to make sure I have a shot to post. I figured I'd set a serious deadline for myself and make sure I met those demands, it's the only way I assumed I'd get any better. Turns out I miss it more than I thought I would... ;)

This is a shot of the sun thru some pretty wild fog/clouds... it was cold as hell, bout 11 degrees Fahrenheit.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

absolutely beautiful. you are amazing and make me want to install the free correl photo thing i just got when i bought a new memory card...

4:21 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Hey CD, yeah you should install it and give it a try. It gives you a ton of options you wish you'd had while you were taking the actual pic... heh

5:52 AM  
Blogger Peruby said...

"cold as hell" :0 I love that saying. Welcome back.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

;)

7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to have you back ;) I've enjoyed the recent photos.

1:40 PM  
Blogger Mood Indigo said...

this is gorgeous!

12:04 PM  
Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Very beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home