Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Friday, July 21, 2006

Reflections in a pond




Ok, I guess I should explain a little about these....

I took a picture of some tall grass reflected against the sky in a pond.... then, with a wave of my have and a flash of smoke I made them look like this. Ok, that explanation sucks but I can't do tutorials for crap. If you look real hard you can see the bottom of the pond behind the grass ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger Sicilian said...

Cool stuff. . . I bet is is a great outlet to do this creative stuff. Glad you share the stuff with us.
Ciao

10:03 PM  
Blogger Petra Avontuur said...

This, my friend, is not a picture.

This is art.

2:23 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

friend, thanks man

S, yeah, it keeps me busy for about 4 hours a day.

Skavenger, Ya? I was actually surprised at how this one came out.

9:37 PM  
Blogger CameraDawktor said...

i have never seen anything like this! it is so creative and cool, i'm dying here!!

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home