Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Friday, May 19, 2006

Fishing season

It's getting close to the time when thousands of people flock here to catch The Chinook Salmon, also known as The Alaska King, I've been here about 9 years and never bothered to even try. This year I think I'm going to, just so I can say I did. They start running early next month, there's a spot here in town "ship creek" where most of the combat fishing goes down. Even if I don't catch anything I think I'll get some good pic's.

Anyway, the reason I made this post is so I could toss this song up. I found it on some forums about fishing I was reading, it's hilarious.


Fish On, unknown artist


If you push play and it skips it because it's still loading. Just push pause and wait a few minutes.

4 Comments:

Blogger CameraDawktor said...

That's some song Dave, if that's indicative of your sense of humor you are one corny guy!

2:53 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

It's an Alaska thing ;)

3:19 PM  
Blogger MBrown said...

"Fishs On Dude!"
LoL!!!
That was cool!

4:31 PM  
Blogger Sicilian said...

I love the song. . . I mostly read your blog at work and they block music on our computer. . . it is hilarious. . . the pics are great as always.
Ciao

3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home