Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

A walk with the boy







I wasn't sure which of these to post so I'm just gonna post them all, this is my boy on a walk we took yesterday.

Anyone else only seeing half the pictures?

*edit* The problem with the pictures not loading correctly is with the blogger servers and the way picasa loads pic's onto it. Seems they should have it resolved soon enough. I took the broken ones out.

11 Comments:

Blogger octoberwildchild said...

it looks scary

6:21 AM  
Blogger CameraDawktor said...

I'm only seeing half of the second and 3/4 of the third. The first photo is pretty cool!!!!

7:01 AM  
Blogger Petra Avontuur said...

I got the same problem with loading the pictures... 1st looks neat though :)

7:59 AM  
Blogger pinkgrrli said...

I like the B&W -very nice.
But the one with red - Very Shaliman!

8:57 AM  
Blogger Sicilian said...

First one priceless. . . the other 2 did not all show. . . what a great eye you have. . .
Ciao

1:35 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Please bring me for the walk too Dave :D

7:00 PM  
Blogger Peruby said...

I only got half of the second picture. All of the first and third.

Third one reminds me of the movie "The Village" - that color red.

I dunno. Maybe try republishing your entire blog to get that picture to
completely show up?

7:08 PM  
Blogger Carae said...

1/2 of #2 is missing. Love the first.

9:53 PM  
Blogger wallycrawler said...

Love da B&W

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

O.My.Goodness.

Seriously, has Nat'l Geographic called you up yet? They should.

Gorgeous in color and exeptional in B&W.

12:32 PM  
Blogger MBrown said...

A great shot, ... and the treatments really work well both ways!

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home