Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Slither

Slither

Holy crap I loved this movie, If anyone has ever seen Tremors (another great movie) I put it in the same catagory as that. If you have a weak stomach and don't like "jumpy parts" DO NOT SEE IT. There were guns, space aliens, lots and lot and lots of cussing, and best of all the captain from Firefly/Serenity Nathan Fillion (VERY underrated actor) stars in it.

I have to say, along with Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang this movie is one of the best I have seen in the last 5 years or should I say the most fun to see in a theater.

Favorite quote:
Bill Pardy (Nathan Fillion): [After witnessing a naked zombie combine himself to his leaders body] Well now, that is some fu**** up sh**.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

I loved, loved, loved Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang! We have a Fantasy Filmfest every summer where they show anything that has something to do with Horror, Thriller, Fantasy, SF. Maybe they'll show Slither.
Do you know Shawn of the dead? This was so much fun!

1:41 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Loved shaun of the dead, great movie.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home