Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Monday, April 10, 2006

Another test of picture quality




Zoomed in over 60%.

I have not really gotten down to starting the tutorials on learning how to use this camera yet, so I just ran outside to take a quick shot of some leaves in VERY low light, hand held.

Tomorrow i start with learning about f-stop and shutter speeds.

4 Comments:

Blogger CameraDawktor said...

Awesome clarity in those shots! My present camera (I hate to admit) is a Sony cyber-shot 3.2 Megapixel, ok, quit laughing. It's no wonder I call my pictures shitty!

I will let you know when my camera comes in the mail. In the meantime I will come check out your photos and DROOL!!!!!!!

7:26 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

That is very cool, be sure and get a filter for the front, you don't wanna damage that lens (tip from harvey) nikon makes one specifically for that camera

6:17 PM  
Blogger backpack_everyday said...

Hey dave .Visiting your blog after sometime.Was checking out all the photos from wer I left.
Great ones.Now we can expect more exciting outdoor shots I believe.

9:19 PM  
Blogger CameraDawktor said...

Right on!

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home