Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Friday, March 10, 2006

CameraDawktor's contest

These 3 are old posts from december and are for CameraDawktor's contest. This link will explain everything.


I went searching for another i could change into a black and white... Fletcher was playing at the park where I go to take pictures of the sunset and bonked his head, after making sure it wasn't going to have to be amputated I took this picture, about 60 seconds later he was laughing and doing laps arond the park again ;) The original post.

You can never have to many blankets ;)


This is downtown anchorage at the Town Square, they turned it into an ice skating rink and put some lighted ice sculpture's. I don't usually Black and white's but i figured i'd give it a try.

7 Comments:

Blogger CameraDawktor said...

Oh Dave, I hope you really aren't going to hate me.

(by the way these are great!)

Are all three of these the same kid?

If not, you have to pick your favorite ONE. Just one pic per kid. Sorry dude.

Let me know if they are separate kids or which one you want in.

Thanks dude! Maybe next time I won't have such picky rules!! This was my first time taking a stab at it!

11:52 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

yep all three of the same kid, thas mah boy, and I love all 3 of these eqully... grab one at random :)

2:20 AM  
Blogger Petra Avontuur said...

I'd go for the one with the ice-sculpture, it's fantastic!

2:36 AM  
Blogger CameraDawktor said...

no problem dude!

6:36 AM  
Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

I love them all but there is something about that single tear. Which one was submitted?

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, the ice sculpture one is my favorite. Just awesome...

5:13 AM  
Blogger Philosophical Karen said...

The ice sculpture picture is clearly a favourite. Yay! You won CameraDawktor's contest!

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home