Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Down for a few days

Thanks everybody for the comments, I really appreciate you all coming here and telling me what you think (means a lot). My comp is having some problems (i'm posting from a buddy's comp) I can fix it but i'm just a little busy right now, I can't get to it till this weekend. So i'll be missing in action till around sunday or maybe longer.

See ya then ;)

Patty, ndigniz, Wally!, NM, Lorraine, Lisa ,skavenger omg, wolf, Dan(crallspace), Dave K, underexposed, Karen.. you guys all rock. To anyone else(or whom I may have missed, thanks!)

cameradawktor, I'll throw you an e-mail on those contest photo's when I get back :)

5 Comments:

Blogger ndiginiz said...

Tena koe ehoa
Life is all about priorities! Do what you gotta do dude!

1:28 AM  
Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

Look forward to seeing new posts after Sunday! good luck with the comp problems.

6:21 AM  
Blogger CameraDawktor said...

You rock man! I was hoping you would want to do it....

7:57 AM  
Blogger Wolf said...

Ok you can have some time off, just get that computer fixed! :)

2:29 PM  
Blogger Patty said...

You rock 2!

I'm leav'n tomorrow night & won't be back for about a week. Don't even know if I'll be on the internet during that time.

I'll be back to posting & commenting for sure though whenever I return. I needed some space 4 a while. Still not sure if I'll be posting everyday.....

Good luck w/that computer of yours.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home