Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Friday, March 10, 2006

Ok, I was wrong.

Well, my computer addiction runs waaaay deep, comp's all fixed. My main harddrive died (good thing I backed up all my pictures) that's a bad deal. I ended up re-loading my computer a lot quicker than I thought ;).


I was digging thru all of my old photo's and I found this series from some time in the summer. I'll post some more later, this is my son at a flower garden near the local library.

4 Comments:

Blogger gap said...

The ones of fletcher are my favorites; that's where I see all your passion.

Have you ever thought about working with a pinhole camera? Check these out - right up our ally. I am going to try to build one and use it. I'd love to see what you can do with one, Dave.

Bye for now

U

8:44 AM  
Blogger gap said...

oops, like

www.jeffkorte.com

These are jaw dropping, breathtakingly amazing.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Man, that guys stuff is excellent, and yeah you're right. I think those of my boy are my best pictures ever. Wish I could duplicate it with other people.. hah

11:11 PM  
Blogger Philosophical Karen said...

Fletcher and flowers, how can you beat that? Okay, that's just my personal "girly" opinion. What can I say?

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home