Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Thursday, January 12, 2006

The Three Stooges

I love the The Three Stooges, this is a song from one of their shows where they were acting like teachers and were told to show off their teaching styles(teaching the alphabet)... I forget the name of the episode but I always loved this song.

B I Bickey Bye, The Three Stooges


My gallery @ Deviantart

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelvin said...

Kia Ora (hello) David, Just started to surf the blog world & guess whose blog "popped" up first - no prizes for guessing !!!
Just listening to the 3 Stooges - I can't say that I have ever heard it before - not that I can remember anyway. Getting old - memory blockage (hehe) Great as always.

11:24 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Again? Lol how odd... well thanks for stoppin by again Kelvin, pleasure as always.

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home