Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Cottonwood Park, Fort Richardson


I've been pretty sick the last 5 days or so, flu or something... prolly a tumor, so I have not really been taking any pictures(that pretty much goes against everything I started this blog for) but I just don't feel like it. So i have been sitting around the house just working on old pictures, that's why so many have been alter'd lately.

5 Comments:

Blogger Patty said...

It's funny(not your being sick, of course), because, I haven't really been taking any photos either these past 7 days, I've only taken about 30 photos, which is weird, since my daily average is about 50-100 a day. Strange. Get well soon.

4:33 AM  
Blogger Drea said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:04 AM  
Blogger Drea said...

sorry your sick. We've all been sick here as well. Caleb (my 16 mo. old) got it on New Years Day... Nasty cough, small fever. Then I got it a few days later. We are just now getting over it a week later... Now Travis (my hubby) has it. NO FUN!

7:05 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Yeah, I knew what you meant by funny... heh, it's not just being sick, for the last week I just have not felt like taking pictures, yeah very strange =\


Drea, nope no fun at all....

7:30 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Thanks lorraine!

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home