Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Old School, The Movie

Ok, first off...Just want to let people know this song has bad language in it. That being said, if you have seen the movie Old School(another hilarious movie) you know all about the wedding singer and the rendition of Bonnie Tyler's Total Eclipse of the Heart, I have been searching all over to find out who the wedding singer was, turns out the wedding singer is a guy named Dan Finnerty and the band is called The Dan Band. Anyways, they actually put out an album with the full version of that and a few others they've done. This was one of the funniest parts in the movie.

The Dan Band, Total Eclipse of the Heart

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

indeed hilarious!

But I just wanted to say that I, in lack of a stronger word, love your pictures... *sniffle* so beautiful.. I like snow! a lot!

There's a huge difference between the orignial and the other one. What kind of funky program are you using?

2:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

never mind that last question.. I realised that you already have discribed your tools over..

I'm sorry.. It's not easy to be stupid..

2:26 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Hah, it's cool.. and not stupid, I've made that very same mistake several times. Oh yeah and thanks a ton for the compliment.

6:05 PM  
Blogger Patty said...

If I'm not mistaken, I heard this song(not this version) on that movie, Urban Legend. I could be wrong.

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home