Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Friday, December 09, 2005

Walkin thru puddles






I dunno if these are worth anything, but The Lovely Laura asked me to post em, so here they are. These are the way the streets of anchorage/fort rich have looked for the past few days, notice the ice underneath. If you look closely you can see lines running up underneath the water in the ice, it's where the big front loaders were pushing snow(trying to clear the melting snow/ice) so the roads could be driveable.

4 Comments:

Blogger Patty said...

I take pictures of my feet often. I have my feet in caves, parking lots, mansions, bike riding, rollerblading, ...but I never thought to get a photo of my feet splashing in some pool of water. That will be on my to do list.

11:46 PM  
Blogger J Yuma said...

looks like stompming thru the water...not wading

excellent capture of the splashing.it adds a real "action" element to these shots

12:34 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

hah yeah I was makin a mess, it was fun tho.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Thanks :) i'm glad you think so

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home