Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Thursday, December 08, 2005

New format


Gotta throw out a HUGE thanks to Norwood Matt for giving me the know-how to reformat my page in this fashion, also to NM and tom as well for helping me set up the jukebox over there to the right, I plan on changing the songs to a different set here in the next few days... the ones listed were pretty much a trial run.

Thanks again guys.

2 Comments:

Blogger Philosophical Karen said...

How do you get the bigger photos? I did look at the HTML, but I thought I'd ask about it.

7:03 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Well it was really easy, well after norwood matt showed me how... goes seomthing like this in your template..

you have to edit this bit here...

/* Content
----------------------------------------------- */
#content {
width:850px;
margin:0 auto;
padding:0;
text-align:left;
}
#main {
width:510px;
float:left;
}
#sidebar {
width:290px;
float:right;
}

Course yours may be different on your blog, but it gives you an idea.

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home