Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Sorting pictures


This is from sometime in July, Fletcher and I went out to watch march of the penguins. The reason I posted this one is that night he had a pretty nasty black eye as seen here , and i'm learning to touch up pictures I did some practice on this one by removing his blackeye.


The original.

4 Comments:

Blogger J Yuma said...

that's a nice shiner

3:22 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Yeah that'll teach em to sass back, well... actually i don't know how he ended up getting that one.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Philosophical Karen said...

A while ago I posted a comment about PSP giving a strange colour to the lips. [Actually, I just (finally) responded to that comment.]

The "above" photo in this post shows what I meant. It looks like the lipstick my grandma used to wear (no offence). Maybe it doesn't look like that on your monitor.

It's great how you got rid of the shiner, though.

7:40 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Lol yeah it's ok, no it does look like he's wearing lipstick, but i didn't use saturation on thios one at all, just a bit of contrast. The little goober has bright pink lips like that(no joke) that and really long eyelashes... women usually crowd around him. He also has bright green eyes to, didn't get them very well in this pic tho.

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home