Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Friday, December 09, 2005

This morning






It was still quite sloppy out(even after the night when the temp should have dropped) most of the snow has turned into water now and left the ice underneath, roads are still crazy. The next 2 pics are of exterior lights (i am a maintenance guy on fort rich army base), here the last few days i have been installing these lights, the thing i love most about them is that when you first screw in the bulbs(High Pressure Sodium Lamps) they flash like lightning for about 40 seconds then turn into a warm yellow/orange light. That first flash in blue/green always looks cool in the early morning.

4 Comments:

Blogger crallspace said...

Looks like fun, though it would be hard to wake up to the dark, cold morning. My workshift is at night....

8:39 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

My job seriously kicks ass, the only down side is having to deal with so many people(costumer service) but yeah I prefer the night to tell you the truth... getting up in the morning is like trying to tow a train with my teeth.

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the explanation on the lightbulbs, Dave. I was working pretty hard to try to figure out the material you were molding (my guess). My mind went down a glass-blowing track.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

:) np, I added that description just in case something like that happened ;)

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home