Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Shopping for fish


I love fish tanks, have had many in my life i've decided to start a couple of fishtanks, i took the kids shopping for some fish to toss in. I just set the tank up so we grabbed a couple of guppies and some little shrimp to test out the waters. I wasn't going to post this pic untill my buddy walked by my room and said "ohh i like that." so i figured, what the hell, why not post it.

This pic is of one of the feeder tanks at the fish store "the reef"

2 Comments:

Blogger Patty said...

I really like this. Nice.

11:36 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Ok well i feel better now, I didn't want to post it

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home