Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Strange Day, Color version



I noticed a few people commented on this picture (the black and white version a few posts back) and asked if it was real, Yeah this is the way the clouds actually were.... One of the most odd skys I have ever seen, the clouds seemed to boil and churn all day. Must have something to do with the mountains, unfortunately this was the only picture of it that I had gotten.

I'm going to spend the next week adding text to the posts and responding to the comments I have been neglecting ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I like this picture in color better then black and white. The color contrast at the edge of the trees is as startling as the clouds. =) Wonderful shot!

3:42 PM  
Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

Just as incredible! Such an amazing photo!

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home