Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Super busy


I have been really busy the last few weeks, practically workin 2 jobs. By the time I get home to work on pictures I just post them and head to bed. I just wanted everyone to know that I read every comment on this site and wanted to thank you all for taking the time to leave your compliments. Hopefully, things should slow down in a couple of weeks.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sicilian said...

Dave. . . your pictures are amazing no matter how busy you are. . . this one is really great. . . hope you get to slow down soon.
Ciao

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Busy playing Halo maybe... teehee... and being ross' biatch

10:53 PM  
Blogger Petra Avontuur said...

Good luck with the slavery deal ;-)

This pic is awesome!!!

2:02 AM  
Blogger Roberta said...

I've been enjoying your pics for a while. I just put your link on my page for others to view as well. Keep them coming, I love them.

8:19 AM  
Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

Amazing! This looks like jellified water...cool shot!

Hope things stabilize for you soon dude.

7:16 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

I don't comment half as much as I should since I always think your pictures are flat out outstanding. Good luck getting into a groove.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Identity Crisis said...

This is stunning.

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home