Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

More grass and Rain


You might be askin yourself, what the hell is up with all the water droplet pictures. Well, it's been raining for almost 3 weeks straight up here and I'm not takin my camera out in the rain so I have ta wait till it stops ;). The sun popped out for a couple hours today, just enough to get a few shots.


What i'm listening to right now.


If you hit play and it starts skipping, just hit pause till it loads all the way. Castpost has been slow as hell lately.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sicilian said...

Dave. . . OK since you all have had enough rain. . . would ya share. . . it is 49 days since we had any. . . kinda ugly here. . . dry. . parched. . . big fire danger. . . so if you would be so kind. . . send some rain to Texas.
I am glad you get those cool pictures. I hope I can get some rain drop pictures soon.
Ciaop

11:16 PM  
Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

I don't get tired of these shots Dave. Excellent composition!

4:13 AM  
Blogger RC said...

you know, i just really enjoying your pictures, more and more.

thanks for posting them. (and taking them)

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

8:07 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

S, You can have some of ours.. omg

Thanks dave!

RC, thanks a ton man...

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home