Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The fungus among us










So, we were out hunting mushrooms when we came across the biggest nastiest lump of fungus I have ever seen. This thing was growing on a dead tree and was in about 3 patches the size of basketballs. Naturally, being the super sharp and inquisitive fella I am.... I poked it with a stick. Cool stuff.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

Man! Crzy stuff! Did it scream when you poked it??? :D

9:02 AM  
Blogger Nikita said...

very nice blog! keep up the good work! i have a photoblog on candles - The Candles Photoblog . Why don't we link to each other from our blogs? Please leave a comment on my blog if you are willing to link to me! Thank you!

6:52 PM  
Blogger Sicilian said...

Dave. . . I bet it was like watching your son. . . only you were the big boy with the stick. . . it would have been a cool picture of you . . . and I think the fungus is way cool.
Ciao

12:42 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Yo dave! It didn't scream but it dripped this snot all over my arm... nasty

nikita, sure thing, i'll check it out

S, :)

5:45 PM  
Blogger CameraDawktor said...

great title. fungus is cool!

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home