Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Monday, July 10, 2006

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

First off, lemme explain a little about my preference in movies. If there isn't comedy, guns, swords, space travel and or aliens, time travel, major disaster, or some type of kung fu ass kickery going on. I won't usually watch it... I get enough of "real life" while I'm livin it... I go to the movies to get wow'd and amazed, so with a movie like this... you might say I'm completely jaded.





It kicked ass. Good stuff.

Btw, for you folks who wanna take sensitive-type kids to this, don't let the Disney label fool you... it get's a little dark at times.

8 Comments:

Blogger Marino said...

Can't see it here (netherlands) yet... One of the things I will most definitely do tough. Seen the 1st one 2-ce in the cinema.

2:31 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Man, totally worth it..

9:11 PM  
Blogger Sicilian said...

I'm thinking it will be at the Drive-in Movie this weekend. . . can't wait. . . loved the first one. . . love Johnny Depp. . . glad you gave your review.
Ciao

1:05 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Oh wow, a drive-in... I haven't been to one in over 7 years... I miss that.

1:05 AM  
Blogger Patty said...

Hey David.

First off, the Clover photo-I took a photo of that once, but didn't know what the heck it was. It wasn't good enough to post anyway, so, no sense in doing extensive research, but seeing your photo, now I know what it's called.

Second, loved the above photo! Very pretty.

And third, Pirates of the Caribbean 2!!! Our whole family went & saw the premiere of this movie in the Chinatown area in D.C. Awesome movie, loved it.

Also liked the dandelions photo & the apples & the momma bird with all those bugs feeding her young.

10:40 PM  
Blogger Patty said...

P.S. Did you know the 3rd movie is coming out next year? Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

Let's hope it's just as good.

I find most of my movie info on imbd.com

10:44 PM  
Blogger Overwhelmed! said...

Haven't seen it yet. Want to.

5:02 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Thanks patty :) And yeah imdb is a holy place for me... hehe

Yeah 3 is supposedly already complete.. they're just waiting to release it. I can't wait.

Overwhelmed... you should.

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home