Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Friday, July 07, 2006

Another group of old photo's from Cook Inlet













A few more that I have monkey'd with. Nothing new just reworked.

When I work on pictures I usually loop a few songs over and over... this happened to be the one that I had runnin while I was workin on these.

Three Days Grace, The animal I have become.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cup said...

I'm looking for a similar MP3 player for my blog. Could you send me an e-mail with info on this one? cup_coffey@blogspot.com

Love your photos; bookmarked your blog.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

Your post processing on this series really makes these photos unique! Well done!

6:42 AM  
Blogger krishnapriya said...

beautiful photos. Really wish could see that in real...and paint..

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home