Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Friday, April 28, 2006

Ice Cream


I took the boy out to get a treat for making the Honor Roll and being good on the bus, he had his skateboard with him and insisted on wearing the helmet and kneepads everywhere he went. He ended up getting French vanilla with sprinkles, gummy bears and m&m's mixed in. I had banana's and caramel with nuts, not sure on the type of icecream it was one of their creations. Good stuff tho, This was taken at Cold Stone's.

7 Comments:

Blogger Petra Avontuur said...

Oooh, that looks absolutely yummy!!! Ice cream season has started again :D :D

1:30 AM  
Blogger CameraDawktor said...

It's so hard to choose isn't it?!

Ice Cream in Alaska....makes me shiver just to think about it!

6:10 AM  
Blogger Patty said...

:) What flavor did ya'll end up getting? And were ya'll riding bikes or something?

3:36 PM  
Blogger Philosophical Karen said...

Oh, at first for some reason I thought it was a butcher shop. Never mind what I thought the ice cream was...

Anyway, looks like good stuff. I'm glad I'm full from dinner or I'd probably be hitting the freezer right now. ;-)

4:51 PM  
Blogger Drea said...

Your kid has a nice helmet ;-) cute photo. Makes me want icecream... and Im not even a big ice cream fan

5:59 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

I have a lot of catching up to do since I lost a lot of bookmarks! What a cute pic! Cold Stone's rocks!

3:00 PM  
Blogger Andi said...

Some of the ice cream in the photo does look like ham....I thought that too.

It is a great picture though. He looks like a very happy little boy.

I always try to go to Cold Stone's....but I think I will have to go alone sometimes because no one that I have fun with ever wants to go there. Maybe they have takeout servings & I can get people interested that way. I have never tried Cold Stone's either....flavor recommendations anyone???

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home