Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Rose


This is probably one of the coolest looking rose's I have ever seen, if anyone has read the gunslinger series by stephen king this is what I picture the rose in the book to look like. I've posted this one before but this time I am posting it in high res... just click on it to make it bigger. In IE you have to wait on the picture for a minute with your pointer to get the resize option after you click on it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Patty said...

Wow, neat! Looks like it's on fire & burning.

5:19 AM  
Blogger Petra Avontuur said...

Like it!

I've read the gunslinger series by the way, but can't remember a rose... I read it a while ago, so... Stephen King rules! I liked "the stand" a lot.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Wolf said...

Brillant Colors! Nice Photo!

6:57 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Thanks :)

Skavenger, The Gunslinger series is the best set of books ever.... omg you have ta read further to get to the rose, book 2 is where is shows up I do believe ;)

10:13 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

hey have u read all of the gunslinger series? i'm so outta the loop i just found out it went past 3 =(

btw ...GORGEOUS rose...i love the colour red!

~bunnihuggles~

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home