Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Friday, January 13, 2006

Roller Skating


WE went out roller skating tonight, I haven't done that in a long damn time... wobbled around for most of the night then took a much needed break to grab some pictures. This is the referee(well he was dressed like one) checkin out Val and Ross (a couple of friends of mine) after Val just took a nasty fall, I tried to get it on film but I missed it ;)


My boy doing his victory yell after he made a few succesful laps around the rink, this one came out a bit to fuzzy so I went B&W with it.

11 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Easy as pie, 2 ways to do it... when you go to post your written word there's a little square 6 icons over from the left at the top of the framed post... just click on it.

Or get Picasa and use it to post them, that's what I do.... click on the link to your right over there that says Picasa

11:26 PM  
Blogger Bloglisted said...

Those are awesome ice skating pics. Did you do that with photoshop?

12:14 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Actually, nope.. these are untouched. Just used a quick flash then about a 3 second exposure.

12:18 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

And it's roller skating btw ;)

12:19 AM  
Blogger Ranando said...

DJ,

I'm getting ready to buy a SLR and I've been lokking at the Nikon D70. What do you use and what do you suggest as far as a SLR goes?

7:36 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Ranando, the d70 is a damn good camera, I would say get it but check out one other thing before you do... the cannon rebel xt is very similar to the nikon d70 but it has 8mp's instead of only 6mp like the d70.

lorraine, Thanks! :) I hope I'm out of my funk... muhaha

11:27 AM  
Blogger crallspace said...

That 1st photo is like you photographed your dreams.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Dan, yeah man... I dig the way that one turned out.

Harsha, thanks :)

2:56 AM  
Blogger Ranando said...

DJ,

Will do, thanks.

6:57 AM  
Blogger Drea said...

He looks like my nephew Mitchell in this picture. Its scary how much he resembles him.

6:24 AM  
Blogger Clockworkchris said...

love the time lapse on the skating picture-gotta learn how to do that.

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home