Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Moving


We are moving soon and I am cleaning and packing, I'm sorry not to have gotten to anyones comments today I'll read em tomorrow for sure, I may be gone for a few days... maybe longer. Not sure yet. Thanks to everyone who visited, I was very surprised to see so many comments on that last pic :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Rose DesRochers said...

What a beautiful picture. You really have an eye for photography.

Rose DesRochers

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! I agree with Rose!

3:18 PM  
Blogger crallspace said...

You should take some artsy photos of the moving adventure?

Are you moving far away?

3:20 PM  
Blogger Patty said...

Is it just me or does this photo look a bit pinkish. I love it! The snow on the ground almost looks like thick fog.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Rose and Sam, thanks :)

Dan, I'll def grab some moving pics, that's a good Idea. Nope not moving far, fairly close to where I am now.

Lorrain, thanks! Heh I dig seeing all those pics crammed next to each other.

patty, yeah it is a little pink... hah. Maybe I should change it to a black and white?

1:58 AM  
Blogger Patty said...

No, don't change it. I love it just the way it is. Sure, it would look great as a b&w, but keep it in color!

4:11 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Thanks patty, I'll leave it as is.


Jules, thanks :)

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home