Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

@ the Dentist

I went to the dentist today with my son, I ended up getting a deep cleaning while I was there, which if anyone out there is unfamiliar with this.... It's where they stick sharp pointy objects up under your already inflamed gumline and scrape out the bad stuff... The whole time I was there I could not help but think of Steve Martin in Little shop of Horrors singing the dentist song, I was going to post the song but castpost is down for maintenance.... I'll post it tomorrow.

Didn't get any pictures, although I should have =
Ah, sweet... castpost fixed their servers, get to post the song before I head off to work ;)

I am your Dentist, Steve Martin

3 Comments:

Blogger Petra Avontuur said...

No picures?? :(
*chants; Feeeeeed meeee!!!*

I know for a fact that dentists become dentists for the sole purpose of hurting people. All that "It's for your own good"-crap is just a cover-up!

1:12 AM  
Blogger MBrown said...

No joke, ... I would rather have a root canal than to have my teeth cleaned.
I don't know, it is just something that makes me sink so low into that chair.
I keep thinking if that girl is going to slip with that "fish hook" thing in my mouth, thus causing me to get my name in the newspaper!!

5:55 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Skavenger, ya, omg I know...

Mike, No doubt... she even brought out the little torture kit deal, looked right outta the early 1900's... I was lookining for the rust and barbed wire... hehe

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home