Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Monday, January 02, 2006

Bonked Head


I went searching for another i could change into a black and white... Fletcher was playing at the park where I go to take pictures of the sunset and bonked his head, after making sure it wasn't going to have to be amputated I took this picture, about 60 seconds later he was laughing and doing laps arond the park again ;) The original post.

5 Comments:

Blogger IVY SHERISSE SHEELER said...

hi.... your pictures look awesome. Ü I dropped by hope you don't mind.

9:33 PM  
Blogger Patty said...

When first seeing this, I didn't even remember the original. I now remember seeing that post when going through your archives a while back. I have to say, I like this b&w, but I like the color one better, only because it emphasizes the tear so much more(at least in my opinion). Still nice that you're posting b&w.

11:08 PM  
Blogger Drea said...

Awe don't you hate when they get hurt. Caleb falls a lot. His heads so big I guess his balance isnt great yet. He smacked it on a rocking chair in nursery the other day. Turned black and blue instantly and swelled up the size of a large grape.

Hurts me to see him in pain. He was okay tho... got him an ice pack and held him a bit... 5 min. later he was ready to run around some more.

12:30 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Yea, I felt horrible at first... then i saw him shaking it off. That's when I grabbed the camera.. heh. Thanks for stoppin by Drea.

NM, haha yeah... the little sucker is gettin tuff that's for sure.

Patty... I think I like the color better as well but I'm loving the B&W thing.

Jaded, Thanks!

5:48 PM  
Blogger Drea said...

Your welcome! :-) They shake it off quick.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home