Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Picasa

I use a lot of programs to edit and manipulate photo's, but there is a free program called Picasa that cannot be beat, I mean it doesn't come close to touching Paintshop or corel in photo editing but it helps completely in organizing my pics and then minor alterations before I publish them. It's great and it's totally free. It also finds every picture on your comp and throws it in an easy to use window.

Anyone with a digital camera should try it out.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Thanks

11:00 PM  
Blogger Patty said...

Yes! Another year of your photos!!! :D

Happy New Year's!!!

12:20 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Same to you!

12:27 AM  
Blogger rachel said...

Came across your blog on a random "next blog" and have now downloaded Picasa. I'm really excited, but am too tired tonight to do anything! Thanks for posting that link. :)

4:14 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Np at all, you won't be disappointed ;)

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home