Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Big Sky


Another very long day, not going to get into it.. but a long and bad day. Still working on pictures to gear up for the e-bay store that i'm going to start. Some new things I have been posting are either things I had posted before, but now know a little more about paintshop and photography and have retouched to look better and some that I had never posted. Going to spend the next 4 or 5 days just going over old pictures... I have some that I'm going to post that I need a little feedback on to see if I should post them on e-bay or not, I'll do that tomorrow. Tonight I think i'm going to take a break from working on pictures... kick back and watch some tv ;)

This pic above was taken a little after sunrise about 4 months ago, on ft rich.. not sure which mountains those are.

8 Comments:

Blogger sarahx17 said...

You can really tell what time of the year it is.

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your work is really beautiful.

9:17 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Thanks :)

9:18 PM  
Blogger rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

you paint shopped these?

5:12 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Actually, All I did to this one is a bit of digital noise removal and smoothed it out.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

NM, hah... best kind of therapy.

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvly pictures....

hope to see more colors.... nd more flowers.... once the sun is out

11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvly pictures....

hope to see more colors.... nd more flowers.... once the sun is out

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home