Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Fun with Dick and Jane

This movie sucked, My advice would be to wait untill the video comes out.... then don't buy it. The only thing good to come outta this movie was a preview for a movie called Click. It stars Adam Sandler (if you don't like Adam sandler watch the trailer before dismissing this movie)

No favorite quotes in this pile.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Hell yes NM, I thought that was a great role for him as well, I think this is gonna be a good one.

Rachel, to tell you the truth there were a few funny parts I might just be bitter, we always see a movie on christmas and this one was depressing as hell, well up till the end of course. But the fact still stands i'll never watch this movie again on purpose.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Oh yeah NM i'm a big fan of Adam sandler as well, happy gilmore to this day has me floppin around in my chair.

2:38 PM  
Blogger Innuendo said...

i had a feeling already that the movie must be suck. for me, jim carrey is not funny at all

9:52 PM  
Blogger Charlie said...

Excellent pics! I just found your blog today. You've inspired me to start my own photoblog. AWESOME!

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home