Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Clown Loach


This is now my favorite fish in the tank, I bought him about 5 days ago and he is just the coolest thing to watch, turns out that these guys have peculiar sleeping habits(scared the crap out of me) they sometimes sleep upside down or on their sides, couple times I thought he was dead. This is a side view of my 30gallon (114 liters) tank.

Btw, I paintshopped the hell out of this photo... the original looked bad, check it out

4 Comments:

Blogger Patty said...

Interesting about the fish. I like both versions of the photo equally. They both are nice.

7:27 AM  
Blogger wildpic said...

merry christmas david ... have a fab season ... enjoY !
by the way, fantastic job with the photo shop ... cool fish, sleeps like us !! ;)

7:44 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Merry christmas to the both of you :), Thanks Suresh, yeah he's one cool fish.

9:11 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Yeah I was reading that they are semi aggressive and that they can grow up to a foot long (that is huge) good thing is tho i have a lot of big fish in this tank... did that loach ever pick on your gold gourami?

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home