Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

For digital photographers

This program will search a memory stick/card for all lost images that HAVE NOT be overwritten, I tested it out on 3 different cards and each time I was able to recover all of the old photo's (I accidentally deleted a batch of my pics and I stumbled across this program), the best thing about it is that it's completely free and has no spyware attatched.

PC INSPECTOR smart recovery

2 Comments:

Blogger Philosophical Karen said...

Wow! Great! I am definitely going to look into this one.

9:27 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Yeah it's very hard to find a free program that does what this one does.

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home