Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Thursday, November 24, 2005

My fish


Say hi to Lucifer, (no i'm not a devil worshipper i just thought it was funny) Rowan gave him to me for my birthday. He's actually blue, and taking this picture was actually quite hard with my camera. Only reason i've decided to post this is so she can see him.


Ok i'm not real proud of this pic ;) , i'm going to show what i mean by "cheating". This is the before picture of my fish.

4 Comments:

Blogger Patty said...

This is a beta fish, right? This reminds me of Gilbert, our fish who died in March of this year. I was planning on posting old pics of him sometime. He was a cutey, always trying to bite our fingers. Well, I just got up(it's 7:25a.m. here) & I must get off my computer now.

4:26 AM  
Blogger Philosophical Karen said...

This... is just... amazing.

3:43 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Thanks, you should see the original.... oh boy it wasn't anywhere near this cool.

Actually i'll post it here later tonight.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Philosophical Karen said...

Still, it makes me want to get a fish, just so I can take pictures of it. :-)

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home