Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

In the Ghetto, 11-23-05


The blower motor in my car went out a few days ago, a buddy from work came up with the idea of slappin some cooling fans from a computer over the defrost vents to draw out the heat (replacing the blower motor on the saab is a bear) Works pretty damn well for a temp fix untill the fan i have to order get's here, hah

To replace the blower motor, I am going to have to take the entire dash apart (including the instrument panel), if i order the fan this weekend it should be here in 3 days or so... I have only found one step by step instruction on the removal, but with no pictures. I'm going to shoot the entire process and post the whole damn thing.The only place I have found ANY info on the removal is
here.

BIG thanks to Steve for hookin me up with the fan idea.

in the ghetto, Cartman and Elvis Warning bad language



Just Elvis singing this one, No bad language

8 Comments:

Blogger J Yuma said...

looks like a workable short term kinda thing...I woulda used duct tape myself...just my Southern upjerkin...

Have you a garage to work in?
That plastic dash stuff will be mighty brittle in the Alaskan cold

10:07 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Heh, yeah i was going to use duct tape but i didn't wanna ruin my dash ;)

And yeah I have access to a garage, really gonna need that.

10:24 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Were is the flux capaciter going to be mounted "Doc"

10:38 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Hey, isn't that my spider on the dash?

10:40 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Not your spider bugnuts, and the flux capacitor is located in the rear of the car in between the seats, I swear, some people's kids have no clue how to break the fabric of space and time.

10:45 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

yeah your right, it is in the back by the engine....
and your engine iiis were?
in duh front powered by twinkies and mountain dew

11:00 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Haha And jelly Donuts! What's that puddle underneath my car?

It's sweat from all that horsepower.

11:05 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

nope, it's pee
cause it saw the chick maginet scream by

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home