Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Monday, October 03, 2005

Moose?, 10-3-05



I ran into this, while i was out looking for shrooms. Just stepped out into the woods off arctic valley road, on the way home. This thing was still gooey and had recently been gnawed on (by a bear most likely) That pretty much ended any enthusiasm i had to continue to look for any more shrooms... heh

2 Comments:

Blogger J Yuma said...

any idea what it was?

7:59 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

I think it was a baby moose, or at least a young one. I got a little freaked, out there all by myself hah... took these 2 pics in about 3 seconds and bailed.

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home