Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Alaskan Mushrooms Blog, 9-27-05


I've started a blog to identify and categorize all of the mushroom pics I have taken. I do go thru several sources to find out the types and name them, but i would not suggest using my page as any kind of field guide to actually picking and eating shrooms ;)

Link to my new blog Alaskan Mushrooms

2 Comments:

Blogger J Yuma said...

Very cool...I've got it bookmarked and look forward to watching it grow.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Thanks man, I have about 30 dif types to post... most i can identify but about 6 types have got me stumped. I'll post em anyways.

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home