Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

And Now for Something Completely Different, 9-7-05


Ok, now i have seen a lot of things out in these woods but.... What in the hell is this thing?
I mean, it looks like a yummy super-terrific piece of candy, but...
Soooo, Not knowing what I had found or what I was dealing with(probably an intergalactic eggsac). I used extreme care and scientific method to determine exactly what it was I had, I poked it with a stick.
This thing was growing on a leaf, it was attatched to it with white goo. Also as you can see it was pink, hollow and flesh like... if anyone who see's this can tell me what the hell it is, i'd be mucho grateful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home