Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Bear Paw Festival, 7-16-05




I was supposed to go fishing today, but harv(the one i was going with) ended up sick and we couldn't go. So I went to help out my roomate to do his Caramel Apple stand at a festival in a near by town. I did not get to see much of the fair and such because i was working.... but i did stroll far enough to catch this fire truck spraying water so kids could run thru. It was very overcast and it was classic to see the kids run thru, get soaked and then regret it because it was so damn chilly... heh.

  • Bear Paw Festival Info
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home