Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Friday, August 11, 2006

Guardian


If you look close, you can see a little spider standing on top of that shroom (not sure what kind of mushroom) as I moved closer he became more and more defensive. Assuming the attack position instead of retreating. It was pretty neat. This pic reminds me of the Crystal fortress that was guarded by a spiderqueen in the movie Krull.


These pictures actually dropped quite a bit in detail when I shrank them for the blog...

5 Comments:

Blogger Kelvin said...

Hello Dave, from down under in New Zealand. He must of thought you were going to pinch his "food" !!!

A slight change on my Around The World In 80 Blogs I have moved your listing from under USA, to Alaska as I had another Texas / USA blog to list. I don't think you will mind as you are at the top !!!

10:25 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Hah, no I don't mind one bit... thanks for even listing me.... I gotta remember to list yours as well.

11:11 PM  
Blogger gap said...

Images losing quality when posted via blogger? No. Impossible! You lie, Dave! All my images are always perfectly preserved in every way when they hit blogger!

Stop spreading lies!

;)

7:05 PM  
Blogger Raist said...

Just the perfect moment to take the picture of the mushroom... Cool!!

11:30 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Hah yeah

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home