Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Friday, May 26, 2006

Norwood Matt

Just wanted to say thanks for letting me rip off his idea for the picture links at the top of the blog, and pretty much working his ass off helpin me makeover this entire site. Without his help, it'd be pretty damn boring round here. Plus, his blog is freakin hilarious and maybe, just maybe, he can lay some knowledge on ya.

Stuff on Fire

3 Comments:

Blogger Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Good Post.

9:28 PM  
Blogger Peter Matthes said...

There are some cool pictures on this blog.

11:48 PM  
Blogger Kelvin said...

Kia Ora Dave, from NEW ZEALAND> Just passing thru, so I thought I would say hello. A selection of photos across the top, makes your blog satnd out "more" !!!

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home