Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

X-mas Lights, 11-8-05


A sure sign that christmas is to damn close(actually i love christmas)... hey take a look, the 1970's bulbs are makin a comeback. Antoher pic takin on Ft Rich (where i work) check out the 8 plexes in the background, they all look exactly the same... muhahaha and all painted on the inside exactly the same, hospital white.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi David Great pic.and to get me into the mood for the season I put it on the laptop 'Also, liking the logo making What program are you using to do the logos?

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh, I've been in the mood for the season...I started christmast shopping almost a month ago :D

11:37 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Usin Paintshop to do the logo's, thanks for the compliment.

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave, I REALLY like this image. Great composition!

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home