Several Shots cook inlet sunset Toy Soldier Battle Sunburst and Tree Snowzilla Sidewalk Sunburst Daisy Sunburst 2 Snow water color A great Month My Buddy Ross Rainy Day

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

My new baby, 8-31-05


Just gave birth to a brand new 1986 saab 900s(well new to me, heh),I got a really good deal on this due to a couple of good firends (Sally and Harv) thanks guys. The inside looks as good as the outside, this car was extremely well maintained. They busted their asses to make sure I got this car and I just wanted to thank them.

**More good news**
I have a buddy that lives down in louisiana and i just found out that he's still alive and kickin, glad to hear it man. That's all i'm gonna say about Katrina.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelvin said...

Kia Ora Dave, From that krazy blogger, down under in New Zealand. Your "baby" is a little bit "blue", did it get stuck on the way out (Hehe)Baby blue, Dave loves you.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home